Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Let's go on a Piknik!

My cousin introduced me to piknik.com, an on-line photo editing program, and I have to say that I am almost addicted. If I had a faster internet connection, I would probably be on there all the time, but I think that the slow connection is a blessing at this point. However, it is really fun to see old pictures take on new life with a few clicks and drags. I've posted a few of my favorites with various features applied:

The color just "pops" in this one!



the softened look is somehow more romantic




maybe Picasso would include us in his "Blue Period"


"Say Cheese!"
*click*




Jungle Haze


"Beauty and the Beast," "American Beauty," or "Pleasantville"?
(only one of those worth watching!)

This would be my resume picture if I were looking for a new job!

No comments: